March 20, 2011

Passing the Time

I am very lucky to have some great people in my company. They have been great through this ordeal, keeping their heads on straight and waiting patiently. We have been hanging out, playing games, and watching movies to pass the time. Last night we played Apples to Apples and Quelf (an awesome and completely random board game!) Today, a Harry Potter marathon is playing on the tv and I could not be more excited. I love Harry Potter.

The base commander has instructed all venues on base to open to day so we can have things to do, bowling, the theatre, eating out. I have yet to re-pack my bag, but I plan on keeping the weight around 50 lbs so I can actually be able to handle it. As of now, I'm still waiting, anxious for news and for planes to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment