January 21, 2011

The Never-ending Sub Application

I thought I was almost done, then I get an email and a phone call: I need to go in (yet again) and fill out another paper. My next instructions were to wait for an email.

Then I got the email.

I am supposed to login to a website and answer questions about my background. "Easy enough", I think. Until I began the questions. I spent about one hour and only got to question ten out of at least twenty. On top of getting stressed over not knowing all the answers to my questions, my computer dies in the middle of question ten. So, I decided that Saturday would be the perfect day to complete this form, Alan is working and I'll have almost all day to complete it. After I finish this, it will only be a short amount to time until I can begin working.

Also, this last time I was at the school, I overheard the office administrators saying that a couple teaching positions were opening up before the end of the school year. I plan to apply and hopefully I'll finally have my own classroom!

My plan of attack tomorrow: wake up, go to Body Pump, come home, and get it done. I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment