July 18, 2011

Life Being 24

Since beginning a new year of life, I have had a revelation. I looked back at who I was in middle school, high school, and my first few years of college, and quite frankly, I'm embarrassed! The way I treated people, my attitude on life, my constant need to find myself better than others...

I wish I could find a way to apologize to people without awkwardly hunting them down and giving them a random apology. Apologies over email or FB seem so shallow, as if one is afraid of face to face contact. The only thing I hope for is that these people who I have wronged will not hold it against me. Maybe I will run into them again one day and be able to set things right then.

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! You?? I don't see it.

    I wouldn't worry about it- we all do stupid things when we're young (lol I continue to, even though I'm inching embarrassingly close to 30). All you can do for now is live for today! <3

    ReplyDelete